1. With voltage stabilization and current output mode and program control output mode.
2. In the program control operation mode, the open-circuit voltage and short-circuit current setting methods are used to output the power supply.
3. The maximum arbitrary power point is automatically generated within the set range
4. Three sets of program data are automatically saved in the power supply as required
5. The current and voltage step setting is: 0.1V, 0.1A
6. The display mode is LED digital display.
7. The protection mode is automatic cut-off of overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature, and short circuit is allowed.
Simulate battery charging and discharging, aging use of inverter power supply, and power supply for various experiments.